Terms and Conditions
Important Terms and Conditions are contained on this page:
Please also see our Privacy & Cookies page.
It's very important that you are aware of and agree to these terms and conditions which govern all computer support services that we provide to you, before confirming a support session with us.
- All work we carry out is done to the best of our abilities and in good faith, based on the information you provide.
- You must ensure that any programs / data / information on your computer is backed up, before any support session begins. We are not responsible for loss of any of the above.
- The information you provide us in order to help you must be as accurate and as complete as possible.
- We cannot work on systems that contain, or appear to contain, unlicensed software.
- Whilst many issues can be fixed remotely, not all of them can be. The fact that an issue cannot be resolved remotely isn't always clear when starting a remote support session. We use our best endeavours to resolve an issue remotely if we believe at the outset that it will be possible. Our charges are based around the time taken and expertise used on your support session.
- In order to use our remote support services, you must have:
- working internet access on your computer
- administrator access / the ability to install software
- remote support software, either already installed or installed as part of the support session
- In order to use any of our support services:
- you must be aged 18 years or over
- you must be the owner of, or otherwised authorised to allow work to be carried out on, the machine
- you must have a reasonable understanding of the problem and be able to explain it.
- We strongly recommend that all the software on your computer is up to date before the support session. This can usually be done by following your software's standard updating processes. If we believe software updates are needed as part of resolving an issue, this will take up time and may cause the support session to be extended, at your cost.
- We do not have full knowledge of your computer and its individual configuration when carrying out remote or on-site support. All work carried out is done in good faith. However we cannot be held responsible for any unforseen consequences. For the avoidance of doubt, we cannot be responsible or liable to you in relation to any of our services, regarding the following:
- any loss or corruption of data, information or records
- any loss of goodwill, or any loss of, or interruption to, business or contracts
- any losses you may suffer arising from your use of, or failure to use, any anti-virus software or similar software designed to reduce or eliminate the presence of unhelpful or unwanted files/data on your system
- any failure by you to follow our reasonable instructions, recommendations or advice
- any loss that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Enbecom can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by providing notice via this website.
These services are managed by Enbecom Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales number 11749458 and whose address is Kemp House, 152 City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
Enbecom and Enbecom Computer Support are additional trading names.
Use of this website
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to accept by continuing to browse these pages. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please leave this site now.
This web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. Commercial use to research the products/services contained within is permitted. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, or publish the services obtained from this website without our written permission.
Copyright and trademark
All contents of this website are copyright of Enbecom Ltd. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without the prior consent of Enbecom Ltd, other than temporarily in the course of browsing this site or for the purpose of using or for the purpose of keeping a record of a transaction. Enbecom is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.
This website is operated and run by Enbecom Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales number 11749458 and whose address is Kemp House, 152 City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
Enbecom and Enbecom Computer Support are additional trading names.
Limitation of Liability
Enbecom Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of information published in this web site. You should note however that Enbecom Ltd does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that the information produced and services published on the site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. Enbecom Ltd and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to the content of this website at any time without notice.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
Except as set out in the clause below immediately preceded with (*), we will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contractor, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or the materials contained in this web site, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
(*) These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
Costs of using the site
This site is provided by Enbecom Ltd free of direct charge to you, the visitor. However you are fully responsible for all costs incurred for viewing this site, including but not limited to internet access and call charges and Internet Service Provider subscription fees.
Links to third party sites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Enbecom Ltd. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Enbecom Ltd does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents or for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
You may find that there are facilities and areas on Enbecom Ltd' web site which allow you and/or third parties to communicate, post, transfer or store information, data and material. We are not responsible for such information, data or material communicated, posted, transferred or stored on Enbecom Ltd' web site. In particular, we do not warrant the quality or accuracy of such information, data or material and are not liable if it contains any Offending Material (defined below). Your use of such information, data and material is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice.
"Offending Material" means any material, data, images or information which is:
in breach of any law, regulation, code of practice or acceptable use policy; or
false, inaccurate, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing or otherwise offensive; or
in breach of confidence, copyright or other intellectual property rights, privacy or any other right of any third party.
You agree not to use and not to let any other person use such facilities and areas to communicate, post, transfer or store any Offending Material. It shall be irrelevant whether you are aware of such Offending Material.
Modification of these terms and conditions
Enbecom Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and notices under which the web site is offered. This right shall not affect the existing terms and conditions accepted by you upon making a legitimate order using this web site, which is only valid when explicitly confirmed by us in writing.
Product and service terms and conditions
Provision of products and/or services from Enbecom Ltd is subject to various other terms and conditions, all of which are available on the Enbecom Ltd web site.
Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
This web site is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this web site shall be governed by English law. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the web site.
Your continued use of this web site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.